Saturday, April 2, 2011

Videos!!!

So! Today I visited the baby foal, and she was adorable. I was just watching her, but when I squatted down, she moseyed on over to the fence and stuck her little nose out! Oh gosh, it was adorable. I petted her and loved on her and snapped some pictures of her being fricken adorable.


Investigating.. me! Cute!!

As I walked away, she put her little nose through the gate to watch me go!

Chi had to leave for work, but Laurie was there. Unfortunately, she was too sick to ride, but she agreed to video tape me riding Reina! So, without further adieu (they get better towards the end in case you want to skip to the best ones!):








Sorry there's so many... but, well, these are the best of the bunch! There are more on my youtube channel if you care to see the rest, but there's not much I left out.

We look so amazing together! I'm so proud of us. We've come so far!!! Oh, and this is the first time I asked her to do figure eights, circles, etc., so she behaved really well for never being asked to do those things before! What a good girl.

Apart from that, I contacted an eventing trainer, and I'm going to go take my first dressage lesson on her Thoroughbred tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes! She sounds great on the phone, and if it works out, I'll probably continue taking some lessons on her horse so I can learn. She also said she'd be willing to come out and work with me on Reina as well.

AND she's affordable! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment